Anti-inflammatory & cooling care
with ‘Blue Calming Mask’
#BlueCalmingMask #SkinFriendlyMask #PorePurifyingCare
Whether it be internal or external factors, our skin is exposed to various irritation on a daily basis.
For these everyday stimulations, daily care to ease the irritation is necessary.
Low irritating and cooling ingredients such as Erythritol is used to rapidly lower the skin’s temperature and reduce irritation. The sheet to maximize the softness is used to increase calming and balance out the cooling effect of the mask. Bamboo Charcoal on the low irritant sheet makes it comfortable for sensitive skin, and maintains moisture for a long time.
1) For skin that is easily heated due to irritation.
2) For skin that feels clogged when applying oil products.
3) For oily skin with active sebum secretion.
4) For skin that frequently undergoes facial extraction.
Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Erythritol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Centella Asiatica Extract
How to use
Before opening, rub lightly for the sheet and liquid to mix well.
1) After cleansing, place the sheet on clean/toned skin.
2) Wait 15-20 minutes, and gently remove the mask. Tap lightly to let the essence fully absorb.
Water, Butylene Glycol, Methylpropanediol, Glycereth-26, 1,2 Hexanediol, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Glycerin, Erythritol, Arginine, Carbomer, Carrageenan, Betaine, Allantoin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propanediol, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, PVM/MA Copolymer, Disodium EDTA, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Centella Asiatica Extract