One touch, clear line,
and no smudge
It's brush type eye liner that completes clear and defined eye with only one touch.
One touch, clear color It contains "carbon black" so that the black color is shown vividly.
One touch, no cracking Smooth drawing from the first until finish.
One touch, no smudge It will not smudged by oiliness because of powerful film layer.
#1. One Kill Black | Black color for vivid and sharp eye makeup.
#2. One Kill Brown | Brown color for natural and soft eye makeup.
Water Proof : It is not removed after crying or swimming!
Oil-Proof : It prevents oiliness of your eyelid.
Time Proof : Do not need to fix makeup! It lasts long.
How to use
1) Shake up and down before using the eye liner.
2) Lightly drag the brush tip across the base of your lash line from the inner to the outer corner, pressing the brush as close to the lash roots as possible.
3) Wipe the brush tip on cotton pad.
4) Close the lid after using the liner as the brush tip is not damaged.
1) Watch it if the color doesn't come out well. If powder or dirt is on tip, liner is not being applied well, so please wipe brush occationally with a damp tissue or cotton pad soaking makeup remover and rinse off with water.
2) Please keep it horizontaly and shake it before using.
3) For best results, wipe brush tip with a damp tissue before applying to prevent powder build-up which may cause Tattoo Liner to dry out.
#1 One Kill Black Water, Acrylates Copolymer, Black 2 (CI 77266), Butylene Glycol, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Laureth-20, Alcohol, 1.2-Hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Disodium EDTA, Illicium Verum (Anise) Fruit Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract
#2 One Kill Brown Water, Acrylates Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, CI 77491, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, CI 77492, Alcohol, Black 2 (CI 77266), Steareth-20, Sodium Polyacrylate, Phenoxyethanol, 1.2-Hexanediol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Laureth-20, Disodium EDTA, Illicium Verum (Anise) Fruit Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract