Why should we get rid of blackheads with remove tool
Squeezing your blackheads with your hands instead of using a professional remover tool, can lead to a pimples or scars, causing severe damage to the skin, and in the case of repeated use, can cause problems such as scarring and hyper pigmentation.
So we should use hygienic and useful tool for removing blackheads, especiallywe recommend to use 'Comedo remove' tool for clean up without danger from external stimulus (like virus, irritation)
1) Hygienic storage container Blackhead Remover tool used externally to the skin, so sanitary care is very important. SKINMISO Comedo Remover prevented to be contaminated from exterior virus or dust by using a separate aluminum storage container.
2) High performance for removal The 'COMEDO REMOVER' which is designed for the safe and complete removal of sebum, also many dermatology are actually used it for customer care in Korea. It can be used different size ring on both sides depending on the symptoms and skin part.
3) The Stainless Body This remover tool is made by stainless in order to prevent getting rust and sterilize. Also, strong stainless body helps it not to easily break or bend so that it can be used for a long time.
How to use
1) Wash your face with tepid water (or you can use steam towel) and stick the SKINMISO Pore Beauty Nose Pack first blackhead mask (1Step) on your nose right in the middle for 10minutes. 2) After 10minutes, remove the first blackhead mask (1Step) and remove the leftover blackheads and whiteheads using SKINMISO Comedo Remover / Blackhead Remover Tool. 3) Put on the second pore soothing mask (2Step) for another 10minutes. 4) Take off the pore soothing mask (2Step) and rub in the essence. 5) Apply the third pore control essence (3Step) on your nose and massage your nose part gently
1) When using SKINMISO Pore Beauty Nose Pack, It is possible to feel a bit of sting. And you should shorten the time, if you think it is a bit too much. 2) Don’t use this Comedo Remover tool than removing blackheads, whiteheads and sebum. 3) Don’t use on scars or any kind of skin troubles. 4) Keep clean the product after use.
Aluminum (Case), Stainless stell (Body)
For best effect, we recommend to use remover tool with skinmiso nose pack For getting stronger effect by ‘COMEDO REMOVER’, try it with SKINMISO Pore Beauty Nose Pack. This will remove blackhead's deep root that invisible to your eyes. The nose pack includes plant extracts that doesn’t have irritation on your skin. it will melt sebum and blackhead softly for helping effective use of COMEDO REMOVER. Also, it takes care large pores safely after remover of blackhead.
5/5I got this from a Bundle, and I am in love with it. The squared body makes gripping it way easier, and the tips are thicker than the usual cheap comedo extractor, making it less likely for the skin to tear when you press on the same spot more to remove stubborn blackheads. LOVE LOVE LOVE!
5/5I received this in a bundle I purchased from Wishtrend. I didn't plan on buying it because it seems gimmicky but since I got it as part of my package, I take it as it's free. I thought this is pure marketing because I have a brandless comedo remover that I purchased from China for $1 INCLUSIVE OF SHIPPING. And it works alright in my opinion.
So a few days ago, I noticed some hard bumps on my face and wanted to use my old comedo remover but noticed that it was dirty and I was too lazy to scrub it. Thus, I opened up the skinmiso one. God, it is squeaky in its metal case and I detested the sound of metal squeaking against each other.
Looked gorgeous however, when I took it out, it had a certain weight to it and the cube cut of the rod makes holding it much easier than my old one. In addition, the wires that make up the shapes at each end is thicker and feels sturdier. I am surprised that it works more easily than my old one. I can't imagine that a simple comedo remover could vary in efficiency. It took me way less time to extract most of the comedo on my face and boy, was it satisfying.
On a side note, it's better for average to large sized bumps. It is rather useless against tiny bumps. Then again, my old comedo extractor didn't work with tiny bumps either so I guess you simply can't extract tiny bumps or you need a specialised tool of tiny bumps.
So anyway, in conclusion I'm impressed with this item. Haven't reached for my old one since I started using this. This is also easier to clean. I don't know if water might get trapped in the holes though, maybe you can blow dry it if it bothers you. I might do that next time.
All in all, I enjoy this item. I still think it's pricy for a comedo extractor. But hey, it works well so I guess it's not a huge issue. If you can pay for Starbucks, you can afford this.
5/5I have already been using this product for a pretty long time, for about two years. I got it with the skinmiso nose pore pack, but once I finished using the pads, I started using it after steaming my skin. And my pores have become so much cleaner! I am in love with it and it defenitely worth the mony.