The Holy Grail Cleansing Oil for Clear Skin & Pores : Klairs Gentle Black Deep Cleansing Oil
November 7, 2018|By Lorena Jiménez
Time for another episode of 'Monthly Pick'! This month, let's get to learn about a cleansing oil that once you use it, there's no turning back kind of cleansing oil from 'Klairs'. It's the [Klairs] Gentle Black Deep Cleansing Oil!.
"So, what makes this cleansing oil so special?"
If you've never had a chance to use it, you'll get to know what makes it a 'good' cleansing oil. And if you already have this awaiting you in your vanity in the washroom, you'll get to learn some of the smart using tips that will only enhance your cleansing routine and keep your skin clean and healthy.
So, here we go:
1. Texture The [Klairs] Gentle Black Deep Cleansing Oil is a mild yet very effective cleansing oil, that will not only melt and remove makeup but also deep cleanse the pores to help fight against impurities. And of course one of the most interesting points about an oil lays on its texture.
This cleansing oil has indeed a very satisfying texture that even Wishtrenders with oilier skin types seem to enjoy. An oil rich enough to melt away heavy makeup, but light enough that it disappears after being rinsed off with water, avoiding that heaviness and occlusive feeling that nobody seems to enjoy. Another prop is the fact that this product not only glides perfectly without friction to melt away all the residues that might have been laying around our skin all day, but also it is mild enough to not irritate even sensitive skin types.
2. Ingredient As you can read on Wishtrend´s main page the Black Deep Cleansing Oil has pore cleansing and sebum-regulating properties and it is compatible with sensitive skin types. But not only that this oil has also a couple of great ingredients that are very beneficial to the skin. These are some of my Wishtrender’s favorites among the formulation:
All great oils that not only help cleanse and melt away any dirt but also add some greatness in terms of moisturization and anti-oxidation.
3. How to use The Gentle Black Deep Cleansing Oil is very simple to use. Just as any other cleanser, it shall go right at the beginning of your routine. It will be part of the first cleansing steps with the added prop that being an oil you can probably skip the makeup removal and go all in with this product.
In order to melt away any makeup, dirt, and make the product work to the best of its abilities. This product will be best used on a completely dry surface. Apply one or two pumps of product onto dry and clean hands and work the product onto an also dry face with soft circular motions. Massage until the makeup is completely melted, giving extra attention to any areas where make up might be more abundant or waterproof. Once the makeup is melted rinse off with water and proceed to your regular double cleansing.
4. Smart tips The [Klairs] Gentle Black Deep Cleansing Oil is a great oil to use daily on its own, but there is also a lot of ways you can use it to get some extra goodness up in there, here are my tips.
1) Deep cleansing & Blackhead removal We already know that we can use this cleanser to melt away makeup and impurities but did you know that you can use this as a deep cleanser on an already cleansed face?
“Why would you do that?” You might ask. Well, because the Gentle Black Deep Cleansing Oil can be your perfect ally to deep cleanse the skin, in order to get rid of any extra waste and impurities. To have the cleanest softest and most beautifully textured skin that you are able to get. There are many ways to use this oil as a deep cleanser, but these are some of my favorites:
• Use the oil cleanser after a clay or purifying mask, this will not only help get rid all those impurities stuck halfway through but also rehydrate and balance the skin while giving it a nice activating massage. When you are done just rinse with water and follow up with toner and a cotton pad to eliminate any extra residue.
• Use with a pore brush and/or before your nose pore packs in order to soften up the skin and impurities, this will make all those stubborn blackheads and whiteheads, much more easy to eliminate and extract.
• Exfoliate with a loofah pad or facial brush using your Deep Cleansing Oil in order to help glide the tool along the skin. This will not only provide minimal skin irritation but also help soften the dead skin cells for a better exfoliation.
2) Eye makeup removing pads or makeup retouch You can, of course, use the Deep Cleansing Oil straight onto the face, but if you are wearing fake eyelashes, heavy makeup, or simply if you are traveling and you do not want to have to carry the whole bottle of product around. You can premake makeup removing pads by adding a bit of oil into a cotton pad and storing it away or applying the pad to any desired areas.
At the same time if you mess up your eye makeup and you want a quick fix, just dip a cotton swab into some Deep Cleansing Oil to remove away any makeup regrets you might have made while rushing to be out the door. Pat the area dry with the other side of the cotton pad and Voila! You have a mistake-free canvas to start new.
3) Warm it up We have already stated that the Deep Cleansing Oil is great to melt away impurities and makeup. Even to deep cleanse the skin and reduce blackheads, but the twist is that you can play around with its temperature to also maximize its results.
This might be a shocker since usually for most products the tip is to decrease their temperature to help soothe and calm the skin or keep the properties good for longer. But in the case of cleansing oils, slightly warming it up can bring extremely positive results. Warm the product up with your hands, on a microwave or a pot for only a couple of seconds, or use with a hot towel to maximize the results. The heat will help loosen up the skin to help the product access more deeply into the pores.
5. Real Reviews
"LEGIT A REALLY GOOD CLEANSING OIL" Okay so before I tried this one I had a different cleansing oil that made me break out...it wasn't a horrible break out but I definitely did not want to continue using it. Then I started using Klairs Gentle Black Deep Cleansing Oil and it cleared up my break out so fast. I absolutely love how it makes my skin feel.- Xhosa B****
"EFFECTIVE CLEANSING"Gentle enough for everyday cleansing to remove my BB cream and sunscreen effectively. Maintains skin clear from debris and dirt while retaining moisture. I reach out to Gentle Black Cleansing Oil more often than others because it cleanse and purify my skin before my next skincare regime.-Margaret C*****
"A MUST-HAVE!"I can't express in words how much I love this product! It has really improved my skin by especially removing makeup and built up oil from the day. I have sensitive combination skin, which made me really sceptical to oil cleansers in general but as you can tell this product changed my mind. It doesn't break me out or make my dry spots drier. I would recommend this product! :)-Ebba S********
♥Follow us on Instagram (@wishtrend) and be the first one to meet the most useful and trending beauty & skincare tips along with the newest arrivals on wishtrend!♥