A spot treatment serum with proven results, SKINMISO’s Spot Repairing Serum ! + Gets rid of red or dark spots. + Gets rid of pimple scars. + Gets rid of redness in the skin. Brand : SKINMISO All Skin Types Volume : 30ml Made in Korea
A spot treatment serum with proven results, SKINMISO’s Spot Repairing Serum !+ Gets rid of red or dark spots.+ Gets rid of pimple scars.+ Gets rid of redness in the skin.Brand : SKINMISOAll Skin TypesVolume : 30mlMade in Korea
I'M FROM Vitamin Tree Water Gel has been renewed. Meet the more effective Water Gel ! + 72.39% pure vitamin tree water. + Oil-free gel. + Calming & Hydrating. Brand : I'M FROM Volume : 75g All Skin Types (Whitening) Made in Korea
I'M FROM Vitamin Tree Water Gel has been renewed.Meet the more effective Water Gel ! + 72.39% pure vitamin tree water.+ Oil-free gel.+ Calming & Hydrating.Brand : I'M FROMVolume : 75gAll Skin Types (Whitening)Made in Korea
Check the best Vitamin Serums on Wishtrend - Which one is perfect for you? (Click) Delivering effective brightening with it's optimal formula : the highly concentrated Pure Vitamin C21.5 Serum. + 21.5% of Pure Vitamin C (6450ppm) in one red bottle. + No artificial ingredients or irritants. + Improved absorption for intense hydration. + Non-sticky formula.
Check the best Vitamin Serums on Wishtrend - Which one is perfect for you? (Click)Delivering effective brightening with it's optimal formula : the highly concentrated Pure Vitamin C21.5 Serum.+ 21.5% of Pure Vitamin C (6450ppm) in one red bottle.+ No artificial ingredients or irritants.+ Improved absorption for intense hydration.+ Non-sticky formula....
5/5Before I wrote a bad review about this pack becouse it felt really sticky/oli and it's felt horrible. I keep using it becouse I have no mony to pay 100 euros and then no use it, but I was really disappointing. But my skin changed a lot. Totally free of imperfections. It took 4 months to see the different but it was worth it. Then the serum ran out and I realize the most sticky was the serum. Really don't recommend this serum to oli skin but the pack it's amazing. Even without the serum its a little sticky but most better.
5/5I am not even exaggerating but from the first use I could see my skin was glowing. Word of advice, start off by using the vitamin c serum twice a week. I made the mistake of going overboard with this, but now I stick to twice a week at night and it's my favourite product.
The cosrx acne pimple patches didn't seem to work for me at first, but then I realised I wasn't keeping it on for long enough. After keeping it on for at least 8 hours, it worked, the hype is well deserved. There's another tip for you guys.
The I'm from water gel was just beautiful. Cooling, hydrating, need to reorder because I just ran out since it was really starting to fade hyper-pigmentation.
Klair's toner had good reviews, so I had good expectations, but it was still better than I expected. Again, hydrating and cooling, leaves my skin soft and ready for the next step. I use it for the 7 skin method.
overall a fantastic package, definitely try it out.
two more tips: 1) always wear sunscreen the next morning 2) don't use bha/aha the same time as using the vitamin c serum.
4.5/5This Wish, Try, and Love came at the perfect time. I've recently been trying to buy anything that will help with my sever acne scars. I love the toner to use as the 3 layer method. The spot treatment is good for redness. The vitamin tree gel is lightweight and moisturizing. The poruji cream reduces redness and I feel like the Vitamin C serum will be most effective but I haven't the chance to use it yet.
3.5/51. Klaire's Supple Preparation Facial Toner - LOVE!!! This is the best toner I have used thus far. It hydrates my face so well, my skin instantly plumps up! I love how it leaves my skin feeling so fresh - Tip: If you don't have hydrating essence, putting several layers and it will do the trick.
2. Skinmiso's spot repairing serum - Unfortunately, I didn't see any effect on my cystic acne. There were no adverse effects though, just that it didn't work for my troubled skin. I guess it really depends on the type of acne you have.
3. Poruji Cream - Because I still have active acne, this cream didn't really do the trick me. However, I sometimes mix this with my moisturizer and it does keep some of my acne at bay.
4. Vitamin C 21 Serum - I did immediately see a lil fading after a couple of uses. However the scarring did not fade beyond that anymore. Nevertheless, I continued using it and now I'm slowly seeing more fading :). It takes time your skin to "adjust" and "react" tho the serum
5. I'm from Vitamin Tree Water Gel - This hydrated my skin, but did not moisturized it. My skin excreted more oil the next morning after using this. Reason being, I stayed in a humid country and my skin needs products with oil in as a proper moisturizer. I suggest to use it as a mask. - Tip: Put in fridge and apply as face mask or your usual night time moisturizer. It cools and calms your skin.
6. Cosrx's Acne Pimple Patches LOVE!!!! Right now I can't leave without this product. For popped pimple, the patch does a great job in excreting remaining gunk within you pores. It also healed the spots, leaving less marks and scars. - Tips: I prefer using this on either popped pimple or the very initially stage of pimple formation. It does the job better that way for me. Don't waste this patch on papule and nodule.