5/5Umm I liked all the products. And I've used them now for two weeks...
1. First, the cleanser is very refreshing... it doens't irritate and doesn't have much scent.
2. The BHA Blackhead Power Liquid feels kind of nourishing but, I have too muuuch blackheads and I think I need an extra help... for me, it does not help much with blackheads... but I know that my skin is very oily and acne prone..., so maybe I need more products to get the blackheads out and more time using it.
3. I love the Centella Blemish Cream... don't know how to explain it, I just love it... it's very calming, absorbs very quickly. I think it works for the healing of blemishes but I'm veeery distracted person so I don't really pay much attention if this accelerate the healing process.
4. The AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid it's quite strong and you may feel a little burning sensation but I don't mind and my skin calms quickly.
5. Ok! The Ultimate Moisturizing Honey Overnight Mask IS AMAZING. And (for me) it works better after the Whitehead power liquid, without it, may be a little sticky. But the results the morning after is amazing. Now I wake up with a glowing skin and without excess sebum (which for me, it's a miracle!).