Get perfectly prepped skin that is silky smooth
with the Klairs black sugar scrub for face !
This sugar scrub for face contains an abundance of black sugar. Black sugar aids in the removal of
dead skin cells and blackheads. It exfoliates of dry skin with ease and adds a glossy smooth look to the skin.
When the seasons change, the skin tends to become a bit uneven with dry patches.
These dry patches and cause makeup to apply unevenly and look “caked”. By using the Klairs Gentle
Black Sugar Scrub for Face once a week, you can achieve smooth soft skin that is perfect for makeup application.
If you use Klairs gentle black sugar scrub with a cleansing oil, you can see even better results !
1) A gentle sugar scrub for face Klairs keeps your skin soft and supple by providing effective exfoliation with deep moisture properties.
Its anti-bacterial and anti-aging effects help treat and manage dry flaking skin.
Klairs gentle black sugar scrub for face instantly clears away dead skin while providing deep moisture. Klairs supports 4 main directives in all their products to make you feel safe and comfortable about using the brand! An Eco-friendly product with No Alcohol, Parabens and no artificial colors.
2) So what makes Klairs Gentle Black Sugar Scrub for Face the best choice?
- 4 Free System No alcohol, No animal testing, No paraben, No artificial coloring.
- Black Sugar Exfoliates away dead skin cells, leaving the skin soft and glowing.
- Shea Butter Provides extra care and comfort for dry skin.
- Cranberry Oil Controls skin aging.
- Andiroba Oil Acts as an anti-inflammatory ingredient to calm the skin.
- Vitamin E Enhances skin elasticity and ability to retain moisture.
How to use
1) Clean your face and mix an adequate amount of black sugar polish with 2-3 drops of water.
2) Gently massage the scrub in a circular motion on the face.
3) Rinse thoroughly and apply your usual toner, serum and moisturizer from your skincare routine.
1) Some customers are worried about the stimulation when they use this scrub. However, this scrub is mild and good for sensitive skin because the black sugar is same sugar you've eaten.
2) If you're so worried about the stimulation, please use it with your cleansing oil you use.
You would not feel any stimulation, also you realize that this way is better to use this scrub effectively.
Here is more detail
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Black Strap Powder, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Petrolatum, Glycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Candelilla Wax Esters, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Polysorbate 20, Beeswax, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Powder, Fragrance, Carapa Guaianensis Seed Oil, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil